Freedman Training is currently seeking highly experienced and capable staff to join our stable. Positions are full-time and available at Rosehill.
• Young Horse Trainer / Rider - able to ride 8 -10 horses per morning with ability to ride pace/timed work and jump outs.
• Young Horse Educator – able to educate our young horses on the ground, plus swimming and barrier education.
The salary will be above award – in the range of $54,000 to $56,000 per annum depending upon the level of responsibility.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 year full time professional experience in the role and be able to prove you are reliable workers with excellent horsemanship skills. In addition the following will be required:
• Knowledge and experience of horse training
• Proven ability to train and educate young horses
• Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
• Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
• A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
Please send resume and a written reference to firstname.lastname@example.org