Looking for a career in racing administration?
• Do you have knowledge of the racing industry?
• Unique career opportunity exists in the racing department
Racing NSW is responsible for the leadership and regulation of thoroughbred horse racing within NSW.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a small and dedicated department focused on the handicapping of races and the daily release of weights to the industry, the setting of race programs, daily management of race results and the acceptance process.
Located in refurbished offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, we are seeking a professionally presented and detail orientated person interested in a career in the racing industry.
The role also involves training in other areas of racing administration. An understanding of the racing industry is an advantage.
If you are decisive, proactive and self-motivated and have:
• a strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
• proven IT skills with demonstrated knowledge in Word and Excel
• preferably have knowledge of race programs, racing terminology and the benchmark system
• the desire to work “hands on” within a small team environment
• excellent systems and analytical skills
• minimum HSC qualifications
• excellent interpersonal, oral and communication skills
Interested? - a position description is available.
For further enquiries contact Damien Hay – Manager Handicapping on (02) 9551 7500.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply, please email your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm on Monday, 21 September 2020.
RACING NSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer