- A dynamic and evolving business with Career growth!
- $2,000 per year to spend on Professional & Personal Development
- Friendly & Supportive Team Environment!
Betfair is the world’s largest, and Australia’s only, peer-to-peer wagering platform.
Do you want to work in a team setting that values cultural fit over experience? If you have the right attitude & willingness to improve, we want you on Team Betfair!
In this exciting role you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of Betfair's Marketing and event strategies.
This position requires a self-motivated, highly organised, passionate team player who has an understanding of wagering and the racing and sporting industry!
A day in the life of Betfair:
- Organising a nation wide series of educational and networking events for Betfair's VIP Customers
- Working closely with the creative agency to refine brand guidelines, tone and visual identity
- Managing the production of Betfair merchandise
- Developing systems to manage the production of all Betfair campaign assets
- Working in conjunction with Betfair's legal team to ensure relevant collateral and copy is approved
- Providing strategic and creative insights around brand work
- Assisting in full business/channel roll out and ensuring all assets are up to date
- Coordinating internal communication regarding Marketing activities
- Experience in event management
- Experience in brand and marketing management
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Betfair Products and Services
- Previous experience in an online wagering environment
Culture and Benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Development opportunities including but not limited to $2,000 annually for professional and personal development
- Opportunity to attend sporting events to celebrate a job well done
- Opportunity for occasional interstate travel
- Free breakfast, coffee and other perks
If you think that you have what it takes to be a part of team Betfair, please apply with your resume and cover letter before the closing date of 26th June 2018.