Kitchwin Hills Stud located near Scone in the Hunter Valley is currently seeking highly experienced and capable staff to join our team on a full-time basis.
Positions available include:
· Horse Trainer/Breeding – able to educate yearlings and other young stock, foal mares, assist Veterinarian with ultrasound/reproduction examinations and provide the appropriate health care as well re-educating horses as required.
· Young Horse Trainer/Yearlings – able to train and educate yearlings for top quality sales, daily care and management of yearlings, maintain safe and hygienic conditions in the stable area, ensure yearlings receive sufficient exercise and education, parade yearlings at sales.
The salary will be above award – in the range of $52,000 to $55,000 per annum, with accommodation available at a subsidised rate.
· All applicants must have a minimum of 3-years full time professional experience in the role
· Proven ability to train and educate young horses
· Ability to work in a team and independently (or proven management experience if the position is for a management role)
· Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
· Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
· A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
Please provide a detailed CV with the names and number of two phone referees. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please send all applications to email@example.com