We are currently seeking an experienced Track Rider to join Group 1-winning Litt Racing at Warwick Farm.
The successful applicant will be required to work 6 mornings per week only, for approximately 5 hours per day. The option to accompany our horses to race meetings is also available.
The desirable attributes we look for in an applicant are:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the thoroughbred racing industry.
- Must be able to ride timed gallops and jump outs.
- Experience and ability to educate our young horses will be viewed favourably.
- Horse Safe certification and appropriate licensing (we can assist with this if needed).
- It is critical that the successful applicant is reliable and punctual, and is able to work as part of an inclusive team and work independently.
What Litt Racing can offer the successful candidate is:
- A salary above award wage – in the range of $55,000 to $60,000 per annum - based on experience and level of responsibility.
- Excellent working conditions at our new stables.
- Newly-refurbished accommodation, complete with fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and laundry, is available for the successful applicant as part of the salary package.
- The opportunity to be actively involved in stable operations and the careers of horses under our care.
To be a part of our exciting, progressive and successful team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state your skills, experience and attributes, along with the availability of references upon request.
Sponsorship opportunity is available for the right candidate.
Immediate start available.