Coolmore Australia, a leading thoroughbred breeding farm located in the Upper Hunter Valley in Jerrys Plains is seeking a full time Accounts Payable Officer.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the successful candidate will have the responsibility for the Accounts payable function. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Processing accounts and outgoings payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Sort, code, match and enter invoices and credit notes for purchase order transactions and other direct payments
- Supplier/vendor account reconciliations
- Set up and manage payments via EFT
- General ledger Reconciliations including accounts payable control accounts
- Weekly and end of month reporting
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and staff to manage the accounts payable function.
The successful candidate must also possess the following:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience with Sage 300 or similar system with integrated accounting software & electronic purchasing system
- Knowledge and application of GST and FBT fundamentals
- Experience in a high volume processing environment and multicurrency transactions
- Excellent understanding of Word and Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Certificate level qualification in accounting/business and experience in the Thoroughbred Horse industry would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please send your covering letter and resume in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org