Lindsay Park Racing is seeking industry experienced staff to join our team at Flemington and Euroa, North East Victoria.
Working for one of the country's leading horse training operations, we seek dedicated reliable individuals who can work both individually and within a team.
- Young Horse Trainer / Rider - able to ride 8 -10 horses per morning with ability to ride pace/timed work as well as educate horses through barriers.
The salary will is above Award – in the range of $55,000 to $60,000 per annum depending upon the level of responsibility.
- Stablehands - all aspects of horse husbandry.
The salary is be above Award and commensurate with your experience and responsibility.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 year full time professional experience in the role. In addition the following will be required:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young horses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information.
- Ability to work in a team and independently (or proven management experience if the positon is for a foreperson role).
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
These positions are available immediately to the right candidates. Some flexibility with terms of employment can be considered.
If you believe you have the skill set and experience, please send your Resume and at least 2 current work references to Susan Newman-Mills, HR Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.