Hannover Lodge Pty Ltd is currently seeking highly experienced and capable person to join our stable on a full-time basis. Position is located at Wilberforce, NSW.
- Young Horse Trainer / Rider - able to ride fit thoroughbred horses (with an emphasis pre-training and assisting with breaking as well as pace/timed work and jump outs).
The salary will be above award – in the range of $52,500 to $55,000 per annum depending upon your skill level.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3-year full time experience in training and educating horses. In addition, the following will be required:
- Experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young thoroughbred horses
- Proven commitment to animal welfare
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
- A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
Please send a detailed resume listing your horse training experience as well as two written references to firstname.lastname@example.org