Mitch Freedman Racing Pty Ltd is currently seeking highly experienced and capable staff to join our stable on a full-time basis at Ballarat.
· Young Horse Trainer/Rider - able to ride 8 -10 horses per morning with particular emphasis on riding pace/timed work and jump outs.
The salary will be above award – in the range of $54,000 to $55,000 per annum depending upon the level of responsibility.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years full time professional experience in the role and be able to prove you are reliable workers with excellent horsemanship skills. In addition, the following will be required:
· Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
· Proven ability to train and educate young horses
· Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
· A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
Please send detailed resume and two written references to email@example.com