Nick Ryan Racing Pty Ltd is currently seeking an experienced and capable person to join our stable at Caulfield Victoria. The position is full-time with early morning starts and require a person to work weekends on a roster
- Young Horse Trainer/Rider – able to educate our young horses on the ground with ability to manage a small team of horses and staff under the direction of the head foreperson.
The salary will be above award – in the range of $52,000 to $55,000 per annum.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3-years full time professional experience in the role or a relevant qualification and 2 years full time professional experience. The suitable applicant will be able to prove they are reliable workers with excellent horsemanship skills.
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young horses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
- Proven management experience
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
- A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
Please send detailed resume and two written references to email@example.com