Swettenham Stud is a renowned thoroughbred nursery in Nagambie, Victoria dedicated to the breeding, rearing and development thoroughbreds. Due to our recent growth, we have a newly created opportunity within our team as Wet Mare and Foaling Unit Team Leader.
The position will include the following duties:
• Oversee and develop a team of up to 8 staff, all reporting directly into this role.
• Oversee the successful foaling and client communication of 150 foals annually.
• Work closely with veterinarians to ensure the successful breeding of mares with foals.
• Ensure timely communication and resolution of any issues or challenges with wet mares and/or their foals.
• Health and safety adherence and leadership
An above-award remuneration package will be available to the successful applicant.
This position is a permanent position, with a long-term view to this candidate growing with the Swettenham Stud business.