Are you looking to broaden your yearling preparation experience and gain new skills?
Three Bridges Thoroughbreds (industry respected, thoroughbred stud farm and family business on the Loddon River, Central Victoria) is known for their passion for horses and commitment to excellence.
We are looking for a hardworking, knowledgeable Yearling Preparation staff member to join our team.
The position on offer is for a Yearling Preparation Person with the following skills/characteristics:
- Experience working with young horses
- Great horse handling ability and understanding of horse temperaments
- Previous experience with first class yearling preparation and sales presentation highly regarded
- Integrity, passion and enthusiasm with a 'can do, will do' approach
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently
- Current drivers licence
Three Bridges Thoroughbreds provides an opportunity for the selected candidate to:
- Develop horsemanship skills
- Gain experience in all different facets of horse breeding and management
- Develop industry connections and relationships
We value our staff and will offer an attractive salary package, along with the opportunity to grow and develop, to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please email your expression of interest and resume to Jana Liston at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.