Superior Equine Services are growing and have a new position available for a Truck Driver. This is a permanent position and will be based on the Gold Coast or Eagle Farm. This position will involve weekend work, mostly Saturday’s.
Please note if you do not have horse handling experience please do not apply, your application will not be considered without detailing this experience.
We are a family-owned business, we pride ourselves on the customer service we provide, we operate a modern well-maintained fleet of automatic trucks. Our business covers the SE QLD / NNSW corner.
- Experienced, horse person with attention to detail
- Polite, courteous and flexible
- Clean driving record, MR license
- Willing to help with all other tasks as required which include cleaning washing and maintaining trucks.
- Well-presented with good communication skills is ESSENTIAL
- Meticulously careful driver who looks after our fleet and Tack
- Be able to operate GPS and other Mobile IT applications that include timesheets, tracking, contacts etc.
- A team member who can work well in a team environment or equally well independently
The successful candidate will value our business model of being customer service focused, offering the highest attention to detail for both Horses and Owners. Please do not apply if you have no horse handling experience or cannot meet our values.
The successful candidate must be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical examination, have or able to obtain a police clearance. Preference will be given to candidates that can demonstrate Thoroughbred Industry experience.
If you would like to discuss this position please contact Shaun – 0407 445 492 for further information.
To apply for the position please email your resume including references and a cover letter before close of business on the 30th of March - please ensure your cover letter and/or resume details your horse experience or your application will not be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent