Godolphin, a Leading thoroughbred breeding and racing operation, has an exciting opportunity for an experience horseperson to fulfil the role of a Track/Work Rider within a private Breaking/Pre-Training facility based at its Kelvinside operation in Aberdeen.
Reporting to the Breaking In Foreman, the successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills:
- Capable of riding young breakers and Pre-Trainers
- Excellent horse handling skills
- Experience in horse care and general stable duties
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be reliable and punctual
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
A detailed job description is available on request.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Please apply by Friday 9th of March 2018 to:
401 Rouchel Road
Aberdeen, NSW, 2336
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.