This is your chance to be a part of a growing boutique stable that has success on the agenda - John & Gary Moore are currently searching for an experienced Track Work rider to join us at Rosehill as the stable expands and the partnership commences on September 1st.
The position we offer is of full time employment. The successful applicant can expect a salary of $55,000.00-$60,000.0 with additional performance bonuses which may be discussed with John & Gary. Accommodation can be sourced upon request.
The attributes and qualifications we seek are -
- Able to represent the stable to a neat and high standard, as well as have the passion, drive, and direction to represent yourself to the best of your ability within the racing industry.
- Have at least 3 years of experience within the racing industry.
- Ride trackwork to instructions.
- Competently ride at a trot and canter.
- Complete gallops in accordance to allocated sectional times.
- Ride and educate younger horses.
- Have a firm understanding of the various head gear, bits and apparatuses that can be applied to a horse.
- Understand the importance of riding work in a collective frame, as well as lead changes.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment.
- "Horse Safe" certification and appropriate licensing (we can assist you if need be)
- Appropriate leadership skills to create unity within the company and give constructive guidance to other staff where need be.
Please forward Resumes with references to email@example.com
or call 0413 102 689