Woodside Park Stud is a first-class breeding, breaking, pre-training and agistment centre located in Tylden, VIC. We are currently seeking a motivated, determined and experienced individual for full time employment as a Young Horse Track Rider / Stable Hand.
The successful applicant will join a skilled team, providing industry best practice in breaking and pre-training thoroughbreds.
- Ability to ride unbroken horses
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred breaking, riding, pre-training and racing.
- Knowledge, skills and experience equivalent to at least Certificate III level or in the absence of a qualification, a minimum of three years professional experience educating and training horses.
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
Terms of Employment
This is a full time, permanent position.
Your salary is negotiable based on your skills and will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
To apply, please forward your resume to: email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact our office on 03 5424 8166.