Senator Racing is currently seeking experienced and capable staff to join our team.
Our stables are located at Hawkesbury Racecourse, New South Wales.
- Track Rider/Apprentice Jockey - able to ride 6-8 horses per morning.
- Ground Staff- able to provide daily horse care and handling, Attending barrier trials and race days; General stable cleaning and maintenance
All applicants must have experience in these roles. In addition, the following will be required:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young horses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
Please send detailed resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is negotiable for successful candidate.
Must have current Racing NSW license or be in a position to obtain one.