Join a billion dollar industry with an exciting and vibrant culture!
We are seeking applications from highly motivated candidates to join our organisation in the position of Track Compliance Manager. Based in our Sydney CBD office, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of regional coordinators that manage all track curation, maintenance and some minor track improvement projects.
The manager will report to the General Manager Tracks & Infrastructure and be responsible for the overall performance of the tracks including track curation and maintenance of racing infrastructure to required standards.
If you are someone who has:
- Qualifications in Sports Turf Management, Construction, Agriculture, Horticulture and/or racetrack maintenance and preparation or a similar environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, people management and team skills, including the ability to assist track staff and contractors as required.
- Demonstrated time management and problem-solving skills necessary to work with limited supervision to prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Capacity to use technology and applications such as Microsoft Office suite, work requisitions and databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders across the greyhound industry; experience managing conflict and grievances.
- Positive attitude, high level personal ethics, initiative and a flexible approach to work.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- High level personal ethics, integrity, respect for others and an ability to deal professionally and effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence and willingness to undertake frequent intrastate travel; willingness to work outside normal business hours including weekends.
- Current WHS qualifications and the ability to operate a tractor and medium rigid machinery; capacity to obtain other licences and certifications as required (e.g. forklift, skid steer) would be highly regarded
For a copy of the job description please contact Kathy Ikonomidis, Human Resources Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
If after reviewing the job description you have further enquiries you can contact David Aldred, General Manager Tracks & Infrastructure on email@example.com
If you meet a number of the requirements, even if not all, we encourage you to submit your application as we would love to hear from you. Applications close on Wednesday 4 August 2021.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRNSW and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. GRNSW is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes