Coolmore Australia, a leading Thoroughbred breeding farm is seeking an experienced Stud Secretary. This is a full-time role based at our Upper Hunter Valley location in Jerrys Plains.
The successful candidate will require excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, along with a good knowledge and understanding of the Thoroughbred Industry. The ability to work as part of a team is essential.
Experience with Ardex or a similar stud computer program is required, as are strong computer skills. This is a role that requires precision and attention to detail. A commitment to accuracy and timeliness is also essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing of data relating to all horses on the stud.
- Liaising with clients and other farms on a daily basis.
- Liaising with sales companies, veterinarians and transport companies.
- Co-ordination of stallion coverings and a large volume of horse movements.
- Liaising with Coolmore staff, in particular the Stud Management Team.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current CV outlining relevant employment experience to email@example.com