Kitchwin Hills Thoroughbred Stud have an opportunity for enthusiastic and experienced stud hands to join their team, located outside of Scone in Upper Hunter NSW.
The successful applicant will be involved in caring for the wellbeing of bloodstock on the farm, including working with foals, broodmares, weanlings and yearlings. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist Managers/Supervisors in the care of Broodmares, Foals, Weanlings and Yearlings including sale preparation
- Provide general horse care as directed by Managers/Supervisors including Feeding, Grooming, Treatment of injured horses and routine daily checks
- Assist outside specialists such as veterinarians, farriers, dentists etc. with routine care of the horses as well as procedures and treatments
- Ensure care is provided for pre and post foaling mares
- Provide assistance in any other areas of the main farm including maintenance where necessary
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace ensuring that all hazards and incidents are reported to your manager/Supervisor as soon as practicable
- Co-operate with all WHS policies to ensure the safety of yourself and others in the workplace
KWH offer a competitive remuneration package including accommodation & other benefits, as well as a supportive team environment and opportunities for career progression.
Please email your resume detailing your experience with 2 references to email@example.com
Any questions can be directed to Stud Manager Pauline Alix 0400 082 610