STUD ADMINISTRATION MANAGER - HUNTER VALLEY
Godolphin Australia, a leading thoroughbred breeding and racing operation, has an exciting opportunity for a Stud Administration Manager for the Hunter Valley Manager to be based at its Kelvinside Stud in Aberdeen.
We are seeking a person who has sound knowledge of the thoroughbred industry. This person should demonstrate high level organisational and time management skills and be an excellent leader of people. Furthermore, this person must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
If you are passionate about our industry and our brand, you will find this position extremely exciting and very rewarding.
- Quality leadership of people and culture.
- Effective and efficient office management.
- Efficient and accurate HR/WHS support to the Stud Manager.
- Co-ordination of the Godolphin Flying Start program.
- Efficient and effective completion of day-to-day administrative activities.
- Event organisation.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Quality communication and engagement skills.
- Sound knowledge of the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry.
- Current drivers licence.
- Previous administration or HR experience.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Direct inquiries to Barley Ward-Thomas, Stud Manager on 0412 291 949
Apply by Friday the 26th of January by sending your CV and cover letter to:
Godolphin Australia Recruitment