Kennedy Racing is a racing organisation built on the idea of taking world best practices and incorporating them into all aspects of thoroughbred racing.
The successful candidate's tasks will include;
• brush and groom, feed, handle and exercise horses, and lead them to their stables
• check horses for lameness, common injuries, ailments and infections
• give first aid, medication or other treatment to horses when required
• clean and maintain stables and training equipment
• accompany horses to registered race meetings
The preferred skills/requirements include;
• Experience in or around the thoroughbred industry
• Horse handling, from haltering and leading to saddling etc...
Position Location - on Course, Pakenham Race Club, Full-Time (accommodation available if required)
Our hours – AM 4.30 am – 9.30am - PM 1pm – 2.30pm
Attractive package for the successful candidate
Full time positions available
Please apply online or forward your resume to Caroline.Jennings@Kennedyracing.com.au