Godolphin is one of the largest thoroughbred breeding and racing operations in the world with over 300 Group 1 wins in 14 countries since our inception.
We are looking for experienced Stable Hands to join our Osborne Park operation, located in Agnes Banks. Approximately one hour from Sydney, 20 minutes from Penrith and 10 minutes from Richmond.
- General day-to-day care of the horses including, mucking out, feeding and grooming.
- Taking nominated horses to and from the races/trials.
- Leading assigned horses to and from trackwork.
We want a passionate, reliable and hard-working person whose love and admiration for horses is as great as ours.
- Sound horse handling skills, with experience and confidence handling thoroughbreds in full training.
- Practical understanding of horse health care and welfare requirements, with prior experience providing direct daily care.
- Understanding of thoroughbred racing industry and operations, with understanding of racing stable operations.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with top quality horses, bred and trained by Godolphin.
- Opportunity to attend race days.
- Above award wages.
- High quality uniforms.
- Accommodation available to the right applicant.
Preferably, the applicant will be able to start as soon as possible.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 24th February 2021.