Gary Moore Racing requires an experienced Foreperson to coordinate and supervise the day to day operations of our Rosehill stable.
As Gary’s trusted lieutenant your role will include
- Ensuring the stable is run efficiently, effectively and to the highest standards possible.
- Deputising for Gary when required.
- Providing daily updates on each horse to Gary.
- Ensuring you are available to liaise with clients when required.
- Strictly maintaining accurate medication and staffing records.
- Developing individual feeding regimes when required.
- Liaising with our team of vets, farriers and feed suppliers to give each horse the best possible chance of success.
- All aspects of health and safety around the stables.
- Most importantly, training and developing our small but fun team to be better horse people.
The role may involve occasional interstate travel.
If you feel you have the key skills and drive to offer to an ambitious, Gr.1 winning stable then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com . Salary will be commensurate with experience and an immediate start is available. Please note, all applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality but the final job offer will be conditional upon receipt of two satisfactory references from previous employers.