This is your chance to be a part of a growing boutique stable that has success on the agenda - John & Gary Moore are currently searching for an experienced Stable Foreperson to join us at Rosehill as the stable expands and the partnership commences on September 1st.
The position we offer is of full time employment. The successful applicant can expect a salary of $80,000.00 with additional performance bonuses which may be discussed with John & Gary. Accommodation can be sourced upon request.
The attributes and qualifications we seek are -
- Able to represent the stable to a neat and high standard, as well as have the passion, drive, and direction to represent yourself to the best of your ability within the racing industry.
- Have at least 3 years of experience within the racing industry.
- Are competent at bandaging horses for box, trackwork, and race day.
- Have a firm understanding of the training, care and handling of horses, nutrition and husbandry.
- Satisfactory oral and written communication skills in the English language, to take instructions and organize a team.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- "Horse Safe" certification and appropriate licensing (we can assist you if need be)
- Appropriate leadership skills to create unity within the company and give guidance to staff.
Please forward Resumes with references to email@example.com
or call 0413 102 689