DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MANAGE AND LEAD
MALUA RACING TEAM CORSTENS is seeking to employ a qualified and experienced stable foreman for its Flemington based training operation.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience in a similar role as well as previous staff management experience.
- Report directly to the Assistant Trainer and Trainer.
- Excellent horse handling skills and the ability to work as part of a dedicated team.
- Maintain accurate data logs via the PRISM stable management tool for horse movements, locations status, treatments, floating and staffing.
- Aid in management of race days, trials, paddock work, track work and staff rosters.
- Aid in management of the stables treadmill program.
- Foster an inclusive working environment for all staff and empower staff to develop further skills through training.
- Liaise directly with external suppliers including Vet, Farriers & Feed Companies.
- Be reliable, Punctual and able to lead and manage stable staff in a fast paced, ever expanding environment.
- Aspire to uphold elite standards and communication.
- Manage and continually improve the stables work safe program and employer obligations in relation to the wellbeing and safety of all horses and stable employees.
- Any other tasks as directed by Trainer, General Manager and Assistant Trainer requirements
- The position is Full Time, 5 to 6 days a week, depending on the time of the year.
- Weekend work will be included.
- An attractive salary package with all benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please email all applications and enquiries to assistant trainer Dom Sutton:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org