Kennedy Racing is looking for a Stable Foreman to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with a meticulous attention to detail. A great communicator with the skills required to manage our growing team of people and horses.
Duties to include
• the day to day running of the stables
•daily health and soundness checks
•executing daily work regimes for each horse
•implementing Kennedy Racings policy’s and procedures, ensuring best practice for every task and individual horse
•Supporting team learning and maintaining a good team environment
• Maintaining horse records in line with in-house policies and the Rules Of Racing requirements
• Any other tasks as directed
Qualifications and Experience
• Previous experience in a foreman position
• Qualifications in equine and/or horse racing are highly desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional presentation.
• Excellent organisational, planning, and time management.
Great package for the successful candidate. Accomodation provided if required
Please send resumes to Caroline.Jennings@Kennedyracing.com.au