An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, highly motivated horse person to join John Sadler Racing as Stable Foreman.
Based at a premium training facility on Caulfield Racecourse, the successful applicant will:
• Show proven experience in a similar, hands-on role within the thoroughbred training industry
• Ensure the well-being of horses and staff is given the highest priority
• Ensure the efficient, effective, clean and safe day-to-day running of the stable
• Be capable of managing stable staff along with work rosters
• Possess excellent horse handling skills
• Have a good understanding of the health and safety obligations within the stable
• Hold relevant Racing Victoria (or interstate) license
• Hold current driver’s license and transportation. Truck license would be desirable
• Be reliable and punctual
• Attend race days as a strapper and / or stable representative, as required.
The successful applicant will be available to commence in the immediate future and will be appropriately remunerated according to their experience.
Please email your CV (along with relevant references) to Judy Cain – Stable Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.