Two small-medium sized thoroughbred bloodstock businesses are seeking social media & content managers.
Either role would suit a person with a strong work ethic and initiative. Largely based at home, but some travel may be required.
Positions are full-time, with work required on Saturdays.
• Good current knowledge of the Australasian bloodstock industry.
• Ability to read a pedigree and race record.
• Good general skills with website CMS, social media platforms and bloodstock database tools.
• Shows a keen attention to detail.
• Exemplary spelling and grammar skills.
• An eye for creativity with words and imagery.
• Accurate and efficient work process.
• Daily social media management.
• Contributing to content production, layouts and distribution.
• Managing website updates and developments (with technical assistance).
• Performing research and fact-checking content.
• Providing guidance to other staff members.
• Collaborating with designers and other staff.
To apply or register interest, please send a cover letter and CV with references to email@example.com.