Australia’s leading thoroughbred auctioneer, Inglis, is looking for a suitably qualified Senior IT Support Officer to assist the CIO.
This is a full-time role working within Inglis’ IT department and will be based at our new complex located at Warwick Farm.
The primary focus of the role is to provide help desk support, ensure servers and back up systems are fully operational along with overseeing hardware purchases and allocation of equipment.
You will also be required to provide appropriate training to staff and have a desire to develop strong relationships with both the Inglis team and external clients.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake some interstate travel and additional work which is outside usual business hours due to the nature of the business.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for providing IT support to all Inglis staff
- Setting up new desktops and ensuring software is up to date
- Monitor servers and provide feedback on server status
- Provide sale day support
- Maintain IT asset register
- Ensure all backups are carried out and operating effectively
Desirable Technical skills:
- AWS experience
- Windows server 2012 R2, 2016
- Windows 10 and Office 365
- VMware and Veeam
- Product research skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to meet deadlines and a flexible attitude
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve problems and identify opportunities
- Ability to liaise with external industry professionals
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Instalation and administration of Windows Servers, Workstations, Office & PC hardware
Applications regarding this position can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, 25th May 2018.