MCEVOY MITCHELL RACING POSITION - SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
McEvoy Mitchell Racing are currently seeking a dynamic Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team to assist in the sale of their racehorses and managing the CRM programmes including Prism and Keap/Infusionsoft.
The successful applicant must be a good communicator with exceptional organisational skills and be a team player. The position will be based in the Ballarat office.
Key requirements of the Sales and Marketing role include, but are not limited to:
- Being a team player, working closely with trainers Tony and Calvin and the rest of the Ballarat office team
- Sourcing prospective owners/ clients through networking and external communications
- Managing mailing lists and Keap/Infusionsoft mail outs and data tracking
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships with owners and clients
- Managing sales agreements for all horses and share sales within Prism and in conjunction with MMR’s accounts manager
- Using innovative sales methods to ensure all horses are fully sold
- Be responsible for the MMR brand from a marketing perspective, including website and social media management and providing relevant monthly reports on its progress
- Represent MMR at industry events (including yearling sales, stable open days, races etc)
- Organise and manage MMR events such as open days, client gatherings, stable visit etc
- Providing executive assistant support to Tony and Calvin where required
- Strong office administration skills
- Have good communication
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Industry knowledge preferred, but not essential
For further information please contact Tony or Calvin McEvoy in regards to the position.
Email applications or further questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via the link below: