A career opportunity has become available for a highly motivated, committed and driven individual to join the Gollan Racing team in a Sales, Bloodstock and Client Liaison role.
- Client Relations
- Leveraging opportunities to maintain and grow the Gollan Racing client base.
- Working with the Trainer to service the relationships with Owners including communication, race day liaison, stable visits & client functions/events.
- Working on new business opportunities including suppliers & sponsors.
- Assisting the Trainer & Stable bloodstock agents in the identification, inspection & purchase of sales yearlings.
- Coordinating the selling down of Gollan Racing purchased horses.
- Processing, updating and managing electronic documents.
- Working with all stable staff to fully deliver role.
- Trainer Support
- Attending track work on selected morning and assisting Tony with the supervision of track work
- Filming of selected horses and reporting to owners
- Assist with the registration of horses and managing owner details in Prism
- Experience and/or knowledge of the thoroughbred racing industry.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the thoroughbred breeding industry.
- Experience with stakeholder relationship management &/or business development.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word & Excel.
- Experience with Prism or other CRM programs.
Skills & Attributes:
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Professional, reliable and the ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance.
- A team player.
- Ability to travel on occasion for thoroughbred auction sales & farm inspections.
- Well presented individual.
Opportunity to work from metropolitan Brisbane, along with some flexibility to work from home if necessary
Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit your CV with at least two references to firstname.lastname@example.org