Your new company
Your new company is one of Australia’s largest equine practices, established in 1951 and located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. The practices’ mission is to provide the highest quality state-of-the-art veterinary services to the racing, performance and pleasure horse industry in the greater Sydney area.
Due to substantial growth in the business we are looking for a personable, professional and motivated Receptionist/Administrator to join our friendly team to work closely with both staff and our prized clients. This role is pivotal to the support of delivering quality clinical care and exceptional customer service.
Working hours will be 10.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday with paid overtime every second Saturday morning.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide:
- backup receptionist services to our front of house receptionist including:
- general receptionist duties including:
- greeting visitors
- dealing with couriers
- administration tasks which support the daily function of the reception desk
- answer, screen and direct incoming calls on our busy switchboard
- booking in patients and taking payments
- support for our billing and report services including assisting in:
- preparing veterinary reports
- the billing of patients
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed this in this role you will:
- Previous experience in a medical reception role is preferred
- be a self-sufficient and motivated individual who has extensive experience working on reception and handling a busy switchboard,
- be personable, professional and well-presented and possess excellent customer service skills, capable of understanding the needs and concerns of clients
- ability to multitask and prioritise
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- possess excellent organisational skills and attention to detail for this busy role
- be punctual and reliable
- possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills and a minimum typing speed of 35 wpm are essential to assist with veterinary reports.
- have basic horse knowledge and veterinary/medical terminology would be a distinct advantage, but not essential
- be fluent in English
To $60k + Superannuation
To apply for this role, please email your cover letter and resume to:
Mr. Chris Lim
Randwick Equine Centre
Applications close: 2 November 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.