We are seeking an experienced Racing/Office Manager to join our fast-growing stable at Warwick Farm.
This is a very diverse role with a range of responsibilities including:
- Owner communications – completing videos, photos and typed reports, liaising with owners via phone and email, capturing footage appropriate for social media and managing owner visitations/entertainment on and off site, including occasional racedays.
- Race planning – working with the Assistant Trainer to identify suitable upcoming races and ensuring colours, ID cards and staffing for raceday is organised.
- Horse movements – monitoring and planning of horse movements through liaison with the national movements manager and local spelling and pre-training farms.
- HR – onboarding of new staff, monitoring of ongoing health & safety requirements and stable registrations, disciplinary matters (in conjunction with the Assistant Trainer and National General Manager) and weekly tracking of hours and leave.
- Equinity – data input and analysis of technology used for tracking horse performance and health.
- Additional administration - data input into Prism and Salesforce and regular liaison and support for other areas of the business when the need arises.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly and personable
- Self-starter with a good attitude and willingness to learn on the job
- Able to work autonomously
- Thorough understanding of the horseracing industry is a distinct advantage, as is experience within it
- Sales and marketing experience is a bonus
If you want to be a part of a young, successful & dynamic stable, then look no further than Ciaron Maher Racing. We look forward to hearing from you.