A fantastic opportunity is available to join Group 1 winning stable Snowden Racing, as full- time Racing Manager, based at Randwick, Sydney.
The Racing Manager will primarily assist co-trainers Peter and Paul Snowden by communicating and liaising with owners, stable staff, external service providers and performing various administrative duties including setting up new stable staff, monitoring horse movements and transfers, and attending racedays, trials and bloodstock sales.
Primary job requirements include:
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, to effectively liaise with owners. Staff and service providers
• Coordination & distribution of weekly horse ownership reports
• Attend racedays, trials and bloodstock sales on behalf of the stable
• Monitoring and organisation of horse movements from breaking-in, pre-trainers, spelling, and stable transfers.
• Human resource management of new stable staff
Applicants must have significant experience in all of the above areas and further display:
• General knowledge of the thoroughbred racing industry
• Thorough knowledge of stable management practices
• Capability to be across the management of a large stable with 100+ horses
• An approachable manner with excellent customer service skills
Generous remuneration package available for the successful applicant.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering note to Robyn McRae: email@example.com or call 02 9326 7866 for more information.
Applications close 5pm on Monday 19 February 2018.