TAKE OFF YOUR BLINKERS AND GET THE RAILS RUN FOR THE JOB OF A LIFETIME....
Are you a racehorse enthusiast and want be a part of the Australian racing industry? Now recruiting a Racing Manager / Client Liaison to join a talented team.
Well established business for over 30 years we have a large client list and lots of horses to manage. Due to ongoing growth we need more help steering the reins!
The role combines managing the day to day affairs of a portfolio of horses and being the primary point of contact for existing clients.
- You will be a front runner who will be the primary point of contact for clients, trainers, jockey managers, transport drivers and vets.
- You will assist in the race programming of horses for upcoming races - monitor, plan and record all nominations and acceptances.
- Co-ordinate everything to do with race day including floating the horses, issuing owners raceday tickets, booking jockeys, sending updates to clients via pod casts and then calling each owner
- Review racing outcomes and provide post updates for clients based on feedback from trainers and jockeys
- Accountable for Horse registration / transfer of ownership / sales entry documentation.
- Strong written, verbal and administration skills
- Clear communication with ability to make a high level of outgoing phone calls each week (150-200 calls)
- Ability to handle / appease occasional difficult clients/situations.
- Construct a high volume of written and audio reports.
- Prioritise and handle fluctuating workloads.
- High attention to detail and accuracy receiving, delivering and recording information
- Good-high level use of MS Excel – tech savvy
- Knowledge of the workings of a racing stable would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you you’re on the home straight!
You need to be sure to keep the pace though ….. so get moving and apply now!
NOTE: Applications will only be taken by written submission.
Email CV and feel free to send a cover note as to why you love racing.....