Within the Australian Thoroughbred Racing Industry, Racing Australia (RA) provides a number of integrated products & services nationally to Principal Racing Authorities (PRA), Race clubs, Owners, Trainers, Breeders, Jockeys and Racing Enthusiasts. RA also fulfils an important role in managing the industry's racing materials on a national basis.
The role, which works across all teams within the business will include, but not limited to the following responsibilities;
- Managing and responding to Racing Australia Service Desk requests by phone and email.
- Responsibility for monitoring and processing of Racing Materials and other Racing Products to Racing Australia Commercial and Industry customers.
- Manage requirements for PRA's, Race Clubs and Industry Participants.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with Racing Australia Customers.
You will have
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of a high level of customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a range of customers both written and orally.
- Proven ability to work constructively within a team.
- Flexibility to work through processes to be able to multi task on a variety of work functions at the same time.
- Competent level of operational IT skills and experience including Windows based environment, with superior skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Knowledge of the Australian Thoroughbred Industry is advantageous, but not essential.
As we intend to fill this position immediately, please email your resume and covering letter supporting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org