Exciting Employment Opportunity.
We are currently seeking applications for the position of Racetrack Manager at the Muswellbrook Race Club.
Muswellbrook Race Club is one of the leading Country NSW Race Clubs, conducting 18 thoroughbred race meetings each year as well as racehorse training facilities and hosting a variety of corporate and social functions at the race club’s facilities. The club has five tracks which include a dirt track, cinders track, sand track and two grass tracks: the B grass and course proper.
The Racetrack Manager’s key responsibilities extend to:
• A high level of skill in turf and irrigation management.
• Ability to develop, document and implement operational systems.
• Ability to lead, direct and supervise a team of staff members.
• Possess good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good time management and organisational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to use initiative in dealing with unforeseen circumstances.
• Good interpersonal and public relations skills.
• Trade Level (Certificate 3) in Turf Management/Horticulture.
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in turf Management/Horticulture.
• Chem Cert accreditation.
• NSW Drivers licence.
• Computer literacy.
Applications close at 5pm, Friday 18 October 2021