The Racecourse Manager has a challenging and exciting role, being responsible for the ongoing presentation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the racing and training surfaces as well as the facilities and surrounds at the Goulburn Race Club.
Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and maintaining the racecourse as an optimum racing surface in line with industry standards
- Maintenance of all club vehicles and equipment
- Managing & training of grounds staff
- Maintenance and servicing of irrigation system
- Liaison with RNSW officials, licensed persons and contractors
It is essential that the successful applicant has had experience in a similar field and possesses a current First Aid Certificate. The ability to work unsupervised is also essential.
Applicants will be required to have or attain at a minimum, a Certificate III Track Maintenance qualification.
A job description can be provided to interested applicants.
Applications close 21st May 2018.