The team at Aquis Farm Operations are looking for an energetic and dynamic Payroll & Accounts Officer to support the team as we make our way into the next exciting phase of development. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will provide financial, accounting and general administrative support to ensure consistent and quality service delivery of the business’s financial function. This is a challenging and diverse role for an experienced accounts professional who can demonstrate great analytical & investigative skills.
The role will be based at our Canungra farm in the Gold Coast hinterland however may from time to time require some travel to other Aquis Farm office locations.
To perform the role well, the right candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience in end-to-end payroll processing, including experience processing staff reimbursements
- At least 3 years’ experience operating the accounts payable function including validating expenses, entering invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in managing accounts receivable including generating invoices, issuing statements, reconciling accounts, handling queries and debt recovery
- Several years’ experience in a similar all-round office administration position including liaising with suppliers & customers, managing asset registers, filing accurate records and ad hoc project support
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills and confidence in generating meaningful Excel reports and interpreting data
- Meticulous attention to detail especially with respect to data entry, drafting correspondence and following instructions
- The ability to interpret and analyse information to identify the correct course of action
- A proactive and resolution focused approach to problem-solving and the ability to prioritise tasks and effectively manage time
- Proven ability to liaise and build professional relationships at all levels of an organisation from executive to frontline staff
So, if you’re able to think on your feet, be flexible, relaxed under pressure and want to be part of a great team, we’d love to hear from you. Experience working with Ardex and/or Employment Hero would be favourably considered. Salary will vary depending on experience.
Please apply by sending through your resume and cover letter ensuring you demonstrate where your experience matches the above job criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.