- Full Time - office based
- Melbourne Airport Location
- Ideally suit person with proven Admin/Operations background
Combine your interest in horses with your admin/operations skills. Great team environment. Strong focus on customer relations/service. A general knowledge of the national/international horse industry will be viewed as an advantage.
IRT specialises in the worldwide movement of horses by air with a network of offices strategically located throughout the globe. The company currently has the above position available in our Melbourne Airport office.
Ideal for an enthusiastic & customer oriented individual with an admin/operations background. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong IT & admin skills - knowledge of Lotus Notes database system an advantage
- A sound understanding of accounting processes - including international currency conversion
- A minimum of 2 years working in an admin/operations type role
- Ability to work in an office team environment with a "can do" approach
- Be highly motivated & results oriented
- Possess strong attention to detail with excellent listening skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to build & maintain client relationships
- Show initiative with an ability to work methodically & foresee issues before they arise
THOSE NOT HOLDING AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY MUST PROVIDE EVIDENCE THEY ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA.
- There is restricted contact with horses - this is an office based role.
- All applications MUST include current CV & references
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 5PM ON 10TH MARCH 2020