Goldin Farms in Angaston requires a temporary part-time (3 days per week) Office Administrator for approximately 12 months (maternity leave cover).
The role is responsible for all administration relating to the day to day running of our thoroughbred stud and winery operations, including but not limited to:
- Reception duties
- HR/WHS administration (including payroll related duties, preparing HR material including contracts, policies and procedures, recruitment activities, coordinate training, workplace inductions, RTW and injury management etc.)
- Data entry and maintenance of records
- Assisting with the management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- End of month reporting
- Liaising with staff and suppliers
- Logistics (travel, sales entries)
- Australian Stud Book/Racing Australia procedures
- Wine packaging and distribution
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant qualifications, and/or a minimum 2 years’ experience in an administration role (HR, WHS, plus stud/racing administration advantageous)
- Background knowledge and understanding of horses and terminology (essential)
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience using Ardex (Horse Management System) highly advantageous
- RTW coordinator training
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and organisational/time management skills, the ability to work independently and strong attention to detail.
All applications and enquiries should be forwarded to email@example.com by Friday, 9th April 2021.