Base in Macau SAR, China
- Manage the daily works of the Farriers section.
- To ensure overall hooves wellness of horse population.
- Attend to the shoeing of difficult horses and severed hooves.
- To control the purchase and stockpile of farriery items.
- To supervise the procedure of shoeing and shoeing by farriers.
- To supervise the making and/or welding of special shoes.
- Examine the duty roster and leave records of staff and submit to the Stables Office in the specified time.
- Carry out duty on race meeting if necessary.
- Coordinate with the Stables Office in daily tasks.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Professional Certification in Equine farrier works.
- Able of produce related records, either hand writing or word processing.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Able to work independently.
- Relevant working experience and experience in staff training.
- In good physical health.
- Responsible and diligent in work.
Employment will be on a contract basis and the successful candidates will be appointed with attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Furnished accomodation, medical insurance, motor vehicle and relocation allowance provided.
Please apply with full resume and references to Macau Jockey Club, email : email@example.com.