Kitchwin Hills have a vacancy for a Marketing and Nominations Specialist. Reporting to the Stud Manager and Company Directors, this is a diverse role suited to someone passionate about the Thoroughbred Industry.
Key Duties include
- Selling stallion nominations and processing mare bookings
- Associated administrative tasks including contract generation, stallion administration and management of horse and client data
- Planning and project management for key events, including the annual stallion parade and regular client visits
- Providing clients with updates, communications and distribution of newsletters
- Ability to plan and develop marketing materials, both digital and print, as well as social media marketing and the ability to develop engaging content and media releases
The successful applicant will require the following skills
- Highly developed communication skills both written and oral, and the ability to engage with clients and others stakeholders within the Thoroughbred Industry
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Organization & Time Management Skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible in your approach to work to meet the changing environment
A strong knowledge of the Australian Thoroughbred Breeding and Racing Industry is preferred, and hands on experience with horses would be of benefit.
Salary package, including accommodation and other benefits will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please provide a cover letter outlining your interest in the position and relevant skills, with a copy of your resume and 2 references. Applications close Monday 25th January 2020.
If you require more information or a confidential discussion please phone Mick on 6545 8065.