You will report into the Financial Controller and focus on providing meaningful financial and operational information to stakeholders, whilst ensuring accounting records are in compliance with Accounting Standards, Taxation and other regulations including all organisational policies and procedures.
There is the opportunity for the right candidate to work closely with the current Financial Controller and management team with the prospect of progressing into the Financial Controlling role in the future as a succession plan.
- Preparation of period-end reports and accounts for internal management use.
- Analysis of trends, ratios and other KPI's in order to understand underlying operations and assist management in decision making. Utilising data and building sophisticated models using Excel & Power BI.
- Assist with the preparation of profit and loss account and balance sheet and cash flow statement and other analysis of financial and operating performance as required by management.
- Work closely with the payroll function to ensure operational efficiencies are in place.
- Assist in identifying operational cost efficiencies.
- Consolidation of reports, results or accounts from individual departments, or subsidiary companies for corporate reporting head office or holding company.
- Business partnering with key BU's.
- Maintain quality control across areas of functional responsibility.
- Variance analysis to budget on key drivers.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA are preferable.
- At least 3 years of exceptional Management Accounting experience.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Exceptional experience with other data generation related tools.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
What's on offer?
- The support of a highly professional team.
- The opportunity to potentially success the current Financial Controller
- A fast-paced work environment and exciting industry where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, email Andrew Hawes on firstname.lastname@example.org