Newgate is in search of a dynamic person to take on a leadership position in our Bloodstock and Sales Team. The role has one clear objective, to craft successful stud careers for the stallions on our Newgate roster. This is a sales based position including stallion syndication, stallion nominations & public and private bloodstock sales with a holistic view to attracting the highest quality mares to our young stallions, and then ensuring their progeny reach the best possible homes for their racing careers. The successful applicant is someone who:
· Has a good all round knowledge of the thoroughbred industry
· Possesses excellent communication skills
· Is prepared to work hard in a team of likeminded people
· Is genuine and acts with integrity
· Relishes other peoples’ success
If you are looking for personal and professional growth and want to be a part of one of the most progressive organizations in the global Thoroughbred industry, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 12th. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.