- Irrigation operations – pumps, irrigators, piping infrastructure
- Racetrack & training facilities
- Plant, machinery & equipment
- Other structural assets & infrastructures
Gooree Park Stud Complex boasts two full size race tracks (grass & sand), two sets of pre-training stables, 40 speller stables & yards, staff & visitors housing accommodation, orchards within an area of 645ha.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Irrigation and Maintenance Attendant to join our team at our Pre-Training & Complex area in a fulltime position.
- Irrigation and water operations of the Stud Complex
- Maintenance of Company assets and infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with Safety, Environmental and OHS legislation.
We welcome applications from individuals who possess the following criteria
- Demonstrated experience working in irrigation
- Experience working with bore and river pumps
- Centre pivot operations experience preferred
- Experience working with Poly, Copper and PVC pipe
- Experience in performing general maintenance work including fencing, labouring, cleaning and race track upkeep.
- This also includes the operation of equipment such as general tractors (with or without attachments), mower, front end loader, forklift, and general herbicide spray operations.
We are seeking an individual with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm for their work and demonstrates a strong commitment to safe work practices.
An attractive above award remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant. Gooree Park Group strictly enforces a NIL tolerance to drug and alcohol in the workplace.