Racing Victoria (RV) is one of Australia’s leading sporting organisations, established in 2001 to act as the independent governing body of thoroughbred horse racing in Victoria. We develop, promote and manage the conduct of thoroughbred horse racing in Victoria.
Our Vision is Racing for All - more people, more often engaging in our sport.
One of the elements of our Strategic Plan is Our Right to Exist – which includes integrity, equine and participant wellbeing.
The Integrity Services Coordinator is integral to the functioning of the Integrity Services Department. It is responsible for supporting activities through the provision of timely, accurate and considered administrative support. This role will support the administration of the Rules of Racing, which contributes to ensuring that the industry is evenly regulated for all participants and that the coordination of non-race day integrity administration processes are followed.
- Supporting the enforcement of the Rules of Racing
- Coordinate the nomination administration processes, including stable returns and weights and rail placements review in conjunction with the Racing Operations Department
- Oversee the processes of nominations and acceptances
- Coordinate the non-race day administration processes
- Respond, resolve or assign all Steward Panel enquiries
- Data base maintenance
Essential Personal Criteria
- An understanding of the racing industry in Victoria is preferrable, or another sporting organisation responsible for regulating and enforcing rules.
- An understanding of the rules of racing or the ability to quickly learn them.
- An ability to apply the Rules of Racing and principles of procedural fairness and natural justice.
- You will be organised with exceptional time management skills, coupled with developed interpersonal skills to enable you to work in a collaborative team environment.
- You will have an ability to influence outcomes and problem solve.
- You will need to interact with a diverse range of key personnel/stakeholders and participants from across the racing industry in a professional manner.
- An impeccable record of integrity, tact and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information is required.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join an industry leading and iconic sports organisation
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package, inclusive of salary packaging benefits
- Dynamic and varied work assignments and projects
- VIP access to industry events and race meetings every day of the year
- On-site gym, café and free car parking
- Flexible work arrangements and access to industry leading Employee Assistance programs
- A collegiate and high performing workplace that is well-accessed by public transport, both by train and tram
At Racing Victoria our vision is “Racing for All” and we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment for our team.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like you, please apply using the form below. Applications close 24 September 2021.