HQ Insurance offers bloodstock (thoroughbreds, sports horses and livestock) insurance. Our role as a broker dictates that we do the legwork for our clients by sourcing the best cover from specialist underwriters, saving our clients time and money. All of our team are actively involved in the horse industry and have been for the greater part of their working lives, making HQ Insurance rich in experience, passion and aptly the Head Quarters of equine insurance.
A career opportunity has become available for a highly motivated, committed and driven individual to manage a portfolio of diversified clients.
The role will entail:
- Managing all aspects of client servicing to maintain and grow an existing book of business
- Identifying & contributing to process improvement initiatives
- Working on new business opportunities
- The opportunity to travel interstate and attend field/sponsorship days and thoroughbred auction sales
- Data entry (new policies, quotations, renewal invitations, endorsements etc.)
- Processing, updating and managing electronic documents
- Credit Control Management
- Liaising with Horse studs, trainers and vets (obtaining health documentation)
- General Administration and assistance to Senior Brokers and management
The Candidate that HQ Insurance is seeking should be/have:
- An Account Executive with insurance broking industry experience or knowledge of horses/breeding. At least one is required.
- A history of excellent client, insurance market and other stakeholder relationships
- A proven ability to understand and meet a client's needs
- Tier 1, Tier 2 or a Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking) is desirable but will be able to be attained on the job.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional, reliable and the ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance
- A team player
- You possess a clear drive, ambition and focus on excellence
Salary commensurate with experience plus annual bonus incentives.
If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to receive your CV and cover letter.
Media & Marketing Manager
P: 02 8913 1645
M: 0428 197 023