Positions are available Lindsay Park Racing Pty Ltd - Euroa VIC 3666 and Flemington VIC 3031
- Horse Trainer/Rider - able to ride 8 -10 horses per morning with ability to ride pace/timed work as well as educate horses through barriers
- Breaker/Pre-Trainer Young Horse Educator – able to ride and educate 6 – 8 young horses per morning with particular emphasis on developing the foundational education for the young thoroughbred horses
- Horse Trainer/Rider/Team Leader – as above, plus demonstrated ability to manage a small team of horses and staff under the direction of the Head Foreperson
The salary will be above award – in the range of $54,500 to $62,500 per annum plus super and staff incentive schemes.
Fully functional canteen and some accommodation available together with assistance in transition to the appropriate applicants at our Euroa property.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3-year full time professional experience in the role. In addition, the following will be required:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young horses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
- Ability to work in a team and independently (or proven management experience if the position is for a foreperson role)
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to
- the training and preparation of racehorses
A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
If any of these positions are of interest to you, please send application and resume to email@example.com